Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Top 10 THINGS I HATE - By JellyBeansVVooz

Hey Woozens! It's JellyBeansVVooz, anyways, I am here to say: TOP 10 THINGS I HATE!
______________________________________________________________________

The ones that are not true, i'll mark a # sign next to it!
This is for humor only, some is true, i'll mark a * next to the things that are true.

* When people use the word Le (WOOZWORLD)
#Food
*My Teacher
*When people ask for your food when you just bought it " Please i'm your bestfriend!!"
#Your face
*The Woozband "Sorry, but i do not check pcs"
*Woozguidez (SORRY IF YOUR READING 1 OF WOOZGUIDEZ!) (Gets bullied) coolgirlm "IGNORES"

*When people are ur bff in woozworld and then they ignore you completely, you write a long mean description on their wall, and they delete it. 
#Puppies
*People with lice "Hugs you" ew now i have lice! 
*MILEY CYRUS "Twerk here, and s'more over there, and back over here" 

_________________________________________________________________

That's it for now! Remember, * sign means true # sign means it's not! Enjoy, and I hope
I didn't hurt some of your feelings :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment