Friday, November 28, 2014

Answers to Riddle Corner! and more...

Hi!

Hey yetis! Im gonna start this post with the answers to my riddle corner from last week. Like always if you got any of them correct let me know!

ANSWERS:

1. Light

2. The letter M

3. A wedding ring

4. The letter V


Ok so they are the answers. Now a lot of you might have read max's post on the woozworld blog about "Santa in Hawii". xD And because of that we have something new called "Electmas" were we have to vote for someone who YOU think will do a good job at delivering and giving perfect presents for Christmas. Now our competitors are: Clauze, Kris Klaus, Logan and Santax1! I personally don't like the sound of Logan because she's more of a summer beachy person and winter and summer put together just doesn't sound right. But on the bright side I like the sound of Santax1's teleportation system and I also like the sound of presents from the future! To others it might be a tough choice; maybe because your a summery person but you like Christmas too, Logan is the one for you! xD that rhymes! And I think it really depends upon your personality but this is my opinion.


Tomorrow I have BIG news for you guys so stay tuned!!

This is oxRainbowDashxo signing out.

-BEEEEEEEEP-

DONUT #2!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment