Friday, September 13, 2013

JELLY TO THE RESCUE!

Hey guys, I seen Pixies new thingy about "HAVE QUESTIONS I GIVE ADVICE" LOL, I seen the 2 comments and decided i'd help! :)

For one, if people say your a copy cat like pixie, just ignore them, and say your a really nice person and want to be famous because it's in your heart that your a nice person!! :) For two, the same thing is currently happening to me! But Alli is nice. And if you think she's THAT mean, say "Why don't you break up with her? I mean, your always complaining how mean she is, do you just like her because she's popular? If you don't really like her, go for it! BYE BYE GIRL!!" Lol, But you can say it in any other shorter way. :) Don't show you like the boy though, show positive body language. Get to know him and his sibling ! (Siblings: Brother, sister, mom, dad, grandmother EC) I really hoped that helped Yetis!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

-Jelly- Random

No comments:

Post a Comment