Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FASHION

Heeey Guys!

How's your day been?! I came back from school (4h ago) ...and...... good news is that ima gonna do a new blog post about fashion wooo! :P <333 (Todai im officially obsessed with them hearts haha)

So everyone seems to be wearing zombie legs now haven't they? With that a retro top and retro schoes, rebels or kitty hats, maybe deadmau!?
It's common these days in woozworld. But that's just showing off that your some how 'rich' in a way.. cause some peeps don't have deadmau for example me..

What do you guys think about this out fit? (comment below) I think it's cute! You can actually wear it in any colour and it will still be cute!
Zombie Legs out fit!

Red cute out fit (can go with any colour - I have jenny pink and also black - I don't like the hair much so I wear either pig tails to the pink one or something like rebel or curles)<3

jenny pink adorable outfit <3
 
LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE.. BLACK AND WHITE ZOMBIES TO AMAZING COLOURS! :D
 
If I could ask you guys.....Could you add me on woozworld and hang around xD ~LeahTaylor
 
Call me Le.ah with the dot right there cause it don't let chu say Leah no more! How Unfair!
 
Look forward to my next blog post!!
BuhBye
Always with love
~Leah<3

No comments:

Post a Comment