Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Whats happenin on woozworld right now???

Well Avz if taking individual pictures with fans!

But whenever some people try to take a pic its freezes and doesn't take the pic.. then they restart and loose their chance!

Poor them huh?
:(

My friend that I like (OneSecret) got his pic taken :oo He's soo happy! So am I! :P

(Guys can I trust you to now tell anyone who I like??) Don't tell him please c;


He's so kind :o

:P



Okay what next?? At a YetiBux café there is a smurf!! :O its awesome! how did he get to be a smurf.. he is literally blue skinned!



What else?? Hmm I WON THE UNIT COMPETITION :DDD Lol XD

There should be a prize for that (Idea) O-0

Hmm that's about it?  Yeah pretty much!


See yah!! Look forward to next blog about... idk anything! comment please!#



with love ***LEAH*** HYPER!!!
Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment