Thursday, August 29, 2013

An Interview With Haikupixie About Glitz7

We had to ask haikupixie questions about glitz7 without implying that she is being interviewed. Inorder to do that we used many different reporters to ask her questions so she wouldn't expect shes being interviewed and answer truthfully.

Reporter #1: Hey haikupixie.
haikupixie: Hihi :)
Reporter #1: Um did you see how glitz7 acted in the woozens quest unitz a few days ago.
Haikupixie: Ya
Reporter #1: What did you think about it? Do you think she was bullying us or being bullied?
Haikupixie: I think it was kinda going both ways if that makes sense.. Some mean things were said coming from both ways, so I really couldnt say who was bullying who.
Reporter #2: Hey haikupixie. I heard that you and glitz were friends before she became famous.. Is that true?
Haikupixie: Yes it is true. But she would deny it now and I've learned to live with that :I
Reporter #2: What happened?
Haikupixie: Well.. She just kinda started ignoring me after she became famous. And then she would get upset when I would come and she didn't invite me; Which she was fine with before she became famous cause we were friends like that. Now she will deny she ever knew me and thats okay. At least I now see I never really had a true friend in her :/
Reporter #2: Oh thats sad. So now that your famous I'm sure she would add you again if she does add you would you accept her friend request or would you deny and if you do accept do you think you could ever be good friends again?
Haikupixie: I would totally accept. I don't hold anything against anyone no matter how much it may have hurt my feelings at the moment. Everyone deserves a second chance, and yes we could be good friends again.
Reporter #3: Do you think glitz7 is a bully?
Haikupixie: No I think she is simply misunderstood. People walk up to her and say mean things and she says mean things back. And people make her look like she started it. I know that for sure. But if I was her I wouldn't say the things she says back. For example if I was glitz and someone walked up to me and said I'm a b**ch. I would say: I'm sorry you feel that way. And walk away from that woozen. If they continue to follow me around I would ignore them. And if they tried to say something like I'm a snob for ignoring them because they aren't famous i would say. No that is not it, I'm ignoring you because you are saying things to me that i do not like. And i do not wish to be Sucked in to the conflict you are trying to start. Im sorry. Then I would block them and be done.
Reporter #3: I Think thats a great way of handling it. If you were talking to glitz7 right now and she asked for you advice what would you tell her?
Haikupixie: I would say Glitz I'm not saying this to be mean at all. But get a dictionary and a grammar book. That way when something happens when you have to get someone to leave you alone. You can say alot of big words, use them in a nice way, and confuse them so bad that they leave you alone because they don't understand. As my dad always says Kill them with kindness, coming back with more harsh words builds them up.
Reporter #3: Astounding Just Amazing :D

Well thats haikupixies opinion on glitz7 and I have to say I agree - By GlitterShineGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment