Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Decided

Hey guys!Princessisawesom here!S I decided I wasn't gonna take a break I decided to stay while I'm on trial for Wooz Charm so yay :)!So I am gonna show you my favorite WoozWorld outfits!

         
                                                         Hair:Indonesian Side Braid
                                                         Shirt:Hipster Comfy Plaid
                                                         Pants:Punk Rocker Jeans
                                                         Shoes:Moo Slippers

                                                                 Outfit #2
   
                                                      Hair:Hip Hop Duchess' Hair
                                                      Shirt:Z-Original Top
                                                      Pants:Summer Camp Romper Shorts
                                                      Shoes:Tasstled boots
                                       
                                                                Outfit #3

                                     

                                               Hair:Rebellion for her
                                               Shirt:Geek Sweater
                                               Pants:Zombie Legs
                                               Shoes:Diamond Toe Shoes
   






                                          Also I made a video of how I edit my photos also after I post the video I will give you guys the link for the photo editor so you guys can go check that out!Video:




















Okay here's the link for the website: www.picmonkey.com




Well that's it for now!See you next time!Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment