Tuesday, September 24, 2013

FIRST COMIC

Hey guys! Soon I'll be making a series of comics. And after I'd made 10 of one like little comics i'll make it into a movie. Anyways, the first series is Sad Happy Love Story. Here's the first picture:
Okay so the girl is really strong, mental homeless and scary. Her name is Alexis. She asks out a very cute boy named Drake. He imagines that she says to him saying "IF YOU SAY NO I'LL KILL YOU!" And he says no, and she kills him. So he just says Sure so he won't get killed! :) Cause you know us girls, we are really sticking to what we say we do! ;) So Drake's very smart! Anyways, I hope you really like the comics and what I am gonna do over the next year while I'm here! ;) I am quitting but I will just be on less, not off forever. LOVE YOU YETIS. -Jelly- Random

No comments:

Post a Comment