Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Haikupixie's Fashion Heaven

Hey guys,
So I made this thing called haikupixie's fashion heaven and I will be giving you amazing fashion tips advice and history :D so this is what I have so far. But remember I'll update things in the tab before I post about it so don't forget to explore.

Fun Facts

Bratz
Bratz came out about 3 months ago in the shop. They were non transferable until a hacker bought one made over 700,000 copies and distributed them to woozword woozens for 1 wooz, therefore making them transferable. For a while people sold them for thousands until another hacker came along and started selling them for 100 wooz. Once people saw that they went bonkers and started buying fast. Some got so smart they began sellng for fifty wooz and they have been a hundred wooz or less for everything bratz since then. 

Always with love,
~ Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment