Tuesday, November 18, 2014

new fashion design XD

Hello everyone its me CrystalSnow your new blogger XD
Well since m a fashion designer ill post about fashion designing and new outfits XD
But first since im new here ill tell you somethng about me
My hair is blong on real and on woozworld 
My favoutite colours are white red purple and pink XD
On woozworld my main colours are white and dark red xD
And i love woozworld 
Oki now to my design



(Made by CrystalSnow
Plz dont steel the fashion design)

I call it the frozen waterfall dress soon ill add hair, skirt and shoes xD

Tommorow ill write about the new outfits (that arent rlly so new lol) 

-huggys-
CrystalSnow 


2 comments:

  1. Dear Crystal,
    I watermarked your photo for you so that no one would steal it,
    Love,
    ~ Pixie

    ReplyDelete