Friday, November 15, 2013

11/15/13

Ello Guys. Today I Have An Anonymous Advice Seeker.  Here Is Her Problem:


Dear Ms. Know-It-All, 

I Need Your Help. My Friend has a crush on this boy, but he has a crush on me. And she recently found out because she came into my unitz when him and I were hanging out. I don't like him, but she seems to think that. PLZ HELP! -Anonymous

Well Anonymous, You friend is going threw something called jealousy. In order to get your friend back, you must do what I like to call the Truth Factor, Message Her how you feel, post it on her Wallz, do something to get her attention! Explain to her that you don't like him.Come clean! And if you want to do something even better, cheer her up by buying her a clothing item, outfit, something to make her feel better. Just don't over do it, or you might be seeing her get upset more often.

Hope This Helped!

Ms.Know-It-All

No comments:

Post a Comment