Friday, October 10, 2014

Hai guys!

Hai guys!It's Prinny here!When I heard the blog was opening again I was so excited to start blogging again!So how was your summer?Mine was AWESOME!So if you guys didn't read the "Blogger Schedule"yet I will be posting Monday-Friday and MAYBE Sundays!The only reason I will not be posting Saturday because Saturdays are busy for me!Like this Saturday I'm going to a wedding (I don't like to wear dresses so big bummer).By the way,I'm going to be working on edits over night and maybe post 'em before midnight!If I don't get some edits posted before midnight I will certainly have them posted Sunday!I also have to work on a new Logo because the one I had is so old now,so I decided it was time for a new one!Well,that's it for now!Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment