Friday, October 24, 2014

Woozworld Yetis: Stories

                              One Snowy Day

     One snowy morning, I woke up from hearing a whirring noise outside. ''What's that?'' I wondered. I looked outside, it was beautiful. It had snowed. It was like a white snowy wonderland. ''Mom! Mom! It's snowing!'' I cried. ''Yes, but honey that was from a blizzard. Many more will appear so you cannot go outside. I checked the weather reports. ''But.. But.. It was.. I saw...'' I mumbled. ''Then what will I do?'' I asked. ''You can make a card for your cousin, Emily. ''Fine.'' I stormed into the room. ''Stupid blizzard.''

     I decided to make a beautiful card for Emily then sneak out. When I snuck out, it was perfectly fine. No blizzard. What was she talking about? I made a snowman with the soft tender snow then I wished there was someone else here to play with. Then, I heard a whirring sound. ''Uh Oh.'' It was a blizzard. I ran into a hole and used the wagon to cover myself. This was terrible! I stayed there for 7 hours. I was so hungry and thirsty. I didn't see much because of the wagon but that was okay. My sister jumped out.

     ''Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.'' I screamed. My family rushed towards me and laughed at me. ''What, What's so funny? I was trapped there for 7 hours!'' I said with confusion. ''You mean 25 minutes!'' My sister said laughing. Mom came over and explained.''We knew you'd go out into the snow so we planned to trick you with this radio, it made whirring sounds.'' I was furious because I was humiliated and my sister was laughing in my face. I stormed in. 30 minutes later, I calmed down and said sorry because I was the one who broke the rules anyways. We all hugged. 

     Well I learned my lesson. Never break the rules not even if it's so tempting. Control yourself. 


-Stethanie297

     

No comments:

Post a Comment