Thursday, October 30, 2014

Woozworld Yetis: Stories

Woozworld Yetis: Stories:

                           Cara and her friend

     Cara was babysitting her cousin and it started crying. Cara was supposed to give her her bottle when she cried, but suddenly, she tripped. The milk bottle splattered all over the floor and Cara ran to get a rag but the milk already sucked into the wood. Oh no! The wood would be ruined. And her cousin was still crying. She tried to make funny faces to the baby but that made it worse. Now it was screaming louder and screeching,''Mama.'' She coughed and stopped screaming.''Ran out of breath?'' Cara said to the baby. The baby whined softly and then Cara softened up and looked at what else was in the fridge. Nothing to give to a baby. Cara sighed and suddenly my mom and her sister showed up. My aunt saw the floor but didn't say anything. She saw round soft red rings around her baby. She didn't say anything either. She didn't ask me to babysit for any other time either like usual. 

     Cara and her mom went home but mom didn't say anything because my aunt didn't tell her and mom didn't notice. Cara's best friend called up and Cara ran to the phone,''Hi Cara, It's me, Mariah, I just want to say that tomorrow can you come over, I want to show you something.'' ''Sure! I'll ask my mom first though.'' She asked her mom and she said okay. She told Mariah she said okay and Mariah hung up. ''Strange.'' Cara said, curiously. She went to bed.

     The next day, mom drove me over to Mariah's house and dropped me off. I waved bye to her and ran to the door. Mariah took me by the arm and she tugged me in. ''Woah, why so harsh, what's so important?'' Cara said. ''Look, my mom's not here and there's alcohol in the fridge. Let's try some.'' Mariah explained. I gave her a worried look. ''Come on, it won't hurt.'' I finally gave an 'okay' glance. She took two bottles out and poured some in two glasses. She drank the whole glass and I acted like I was drinking it. She told me to drink some but I only took a tiny sip. Before she could say anything else, she was throwing up onto the floor. I didn't know what to do so I immediately called 911. They took her in. She was puking EVERYWHERE. I was so scared. I didn't know if I should call my mom or not. I called her to pick me up.

     Once I got to the car, I explained everything, crying. My mom told me that I was brave to refuse because I only took a tiny sip. But I should have told my friend that we shouldn't drink any. She explained that poisoning was easier to get when you're a child than an adult. When you're young, you can't handle as much. And you'll get sick. I hugged my mom and I wasn't Mariah's friend anymore. I was so glad that didn't happen to me but I was sad for Mariah. I hope she's okay and she learns that she shouldn't lure her friends to do it.



              Don't ever try this. People die from this. Take this seriously.


-Stethanie297 (I only did this story because it's drug awareness week)

No comments:

Post a Comment