Sunday, November 30, 2014

oxRainbowDashxo's Riddle Corner! and...

Hey there yetis!

These are my new set of riddles for you guys! If you would like to see one of your own riddles in the next "Riddle Corner!" then find me on woozworld, im on it everyday, and message me your riddle WITH the answer(s) and I will try to put your riddle with some others! I will give credit to the riddle you submitted. These riddles for this week are different because these are Christmassy riddles!! And after this I wanna talk about something else too... but for now lets start with the riddles!

RIDDLES:

1. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?

2. What do you call a snowman in summer?

3. What's black and white but red all over?

4. Which elf was the best singer? (my fav riddle)


Ok so those are this weeks "Christmassy" riddles! Now I wanted to talk about something. Yesterday woozworld had "The Fashion event of the year" and only people who bought those paper bags in the store had access to that unit. Woozworld haven't yet said anything about who is the winner but I just wanna say congratz to everyone who managed to get onto the leaderboard because that's really hard with so many woozens!! I will make another post when I find out who the winner is for 2014 woozworld's next top model!!


Until next time yetis!

oxRainbowDashxo

               
 W.A.Y.L.A!!!!! (WHAT ARE YOU LOOKIN' AT!!!!!) btw im the zombie xD Oh and that's Pixie. :P                              

No comments:

Post a Comment