Friday, November 7, 2014

Mally's Story Corner! xx

Hey guys :) My names Mally, and, I'm a BRAND new Blogger! I'm so excited to be here, so i hope you enjoy my stories,
The stories I will tell are FABLES. (Stories with lessons) to try and help you in your daily life's <3 

What If you took a bottle of shampoo,and squeezed everything out, and then tried to put it all back in,it wouldn't go back in would it?Think of this before you speak, Words can not be taken back once they are out. If you are not careful with what you say, or in this case, squeeze out (xD) You could end up making a mess that is nearly impossible to fix/clean up, So always try to show kindness in your words and everything you do <3! xx


                                                         ~Mallyxoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment