Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Outfit of the day with CrimsonIce

Hi woozens its your resident fashionsita again and today I'll be doing the outfit of the day which I know you all love! I have also decided to blog here permanently so i can officially say that I am a Yeti Blogger! The other blog I'm on is a bit dramatic and the owner doesn't reply to my emails T_T. Thanks for being an awesome blog owner Pixie! <3


So now I'll do the outfit of the day, I know you'll love this one woozens!
Outfit: Spop style
Hair: Archery Side Braid
Face: Manga cat eyes
Dress: Spop dress
Shoes: Romantic Bridesmaid heels
Model: CrimsonIce

This outfit has such a down to Earth look with the leather bangles and simple lace. Forget the puffy hair, forget the pinned back styles, go simple and chic with the classic side braid and keep it classic. Woozens are so wrapped up in the new things from the store that they are forgetting the classic and stylish looks hidden in their inventories. Keep it real woozens, and keep it stylish
;). The Spop dress had a cute formless shape to give it a lax and classic feel. The heels and hair give the outfit an extra bit of pop through their varying colours. I can't stress how much I love the way the hair sits on the Spop dress, the design is conservative for all components of the outfit and the best thing is, these items aren't that hard to find. In fact, you could get a free colourable Spop dress from the Click and Win spinner :O. I love the romantic bridal heels, they're my favorite heels in woozworld and i cant think of a better pair for this outfit, if you aren't into heels then why not try a pair of short boots? The style me up heels are an amazing pair of boots and I can also recommend the Cowgirl Booties available readily on the market place. Otherwise this
I give this outfit a 9.5/10
This is your resident fashionista CrimsonIce signing off,
CrimsonIce xx


No comments:

Post a Comment