Saturday, November 1, 2014

Woozworld Yetis: Stories

Woozworld Yetis: Stories:



                                         The Yeti -Sad Story '-'

     One day, Lila was walking and bumped into a crowd of people. They were yetis. She screamed and ran home. Then, she fell asleep and woke up. ''Must be a dream, oh my gosh.''

     Lila grew up. She was now 24, and a doctor. She hated yetis ever since that dream. And always will. She was very bright, as you can see, most people take 8 years to become a doctor. She had a full ride scholarship to Stanford. Which there is only very few people, who get that chance. Her thoughts were disturbed. Someone was calling Lila to the emergency room. She quickly got up and scurried towards the room. 

    When 6:00 came, her shift was over. She drove home and she laid on her bed. The phone rang. She picked it up and it was the guy who told me to get to the room. He asked me out. Now. I got ready and he was at the door. He opened the door for me and drove to a.. park. A park? He led me into a building by the park and told me to close my eyes. I closed my eyes. He was gone. I looked around and suddenly when I turned around. I saw a yeti. I screamed in horror and tried to run away but the yeti said something. He said,''It's okay, it's me. I won't hurt you.'' Suddenly I saw more yetis. I could kind of see who they are. They were the hospital crew. 

     I had texted my friend, Eliza to come immediately when I saw this. But I wasn't afraid of the yetis. They were acting normal. Like human beings. My friend, Eliza had a gun she fired but I jumped in front of it. Eliza screamed and all the yetis transformed back to humans. I didn't scream nor say a word. I was silent. They called 911. But it was too late. The last thing that happened. Was the guy kissing me. I was no longer afraid of yetis.


Omg sorry for making this a sad gushy love story. It just came to me.



-Stethanie297

No comments:

Post a Comment