Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Resident fashionista CrimsonIce

Hi woozens, my name is CrimsonIce and i'll be your resident fashionista on the blog from now on. I blog in other blogs and as Pixie invited me to blog here i couldnt resist. Here'a little bit about myself,
- I'm an active member of woozworld
-Queen of peach pink and nerd people
- I applied for wooz guide
- I'm always ready to help other woozens
I also like to blog latest woozworld gossip so stay tuned for the newest things going on in woozworld. Today's outfit of the day is:
Modest Maiden
Hair: SunChic Hair
Face: Manga cat eyes
Top: Patterned tube top
Skirt: Style me up design contest skirt
Shoes: Style me up design contest heels
Model: CrimsonIce

Now as much as i loved bangs123's outfit design, I have always thought that mixing and matching outfits is what creates truly magical designs. I've used the skirt and heels from the outfit because they go so well together, the tights under the skirt are  classic look of mine in real and i think that it gives the outfit a more modest feel.
The boots are short and have minimal heel, allowing for comfy wear and maximum self-styling. Self-styling is what fashionista's call "making the outfit your own". You cant wear someone elses outfit and call it your own style, you have to put the outfit together and wear it to own it. And i think that all woozens can own an outfit like this! The hair is cute with the ribbon length being short enough to look like a bow when tied. Everyone loves the wind-blown effect and when you add a bow and half covering side fringe, you get a look which is sure to turn heads and hearts.
Patterned tube tops have always been the preferred tube top of woozworld and this outfit is no exception. With its simple and universal design the patterned tube top sets this outfit off.
This is one of my preferred outfits at the moment and i rate it 9/10.

Thanks for reading and dont forget to add me on woozworld :3. I also encourage all readers to volunteer to become a model for my fashion posts, simply compile an outfit and message me on woozworld, we'll take a couple of pictures and BAM i'll be reviewing your stunning outfits! This is your resident fashionista CrimsonIce signing off
CrimsonIce xx


\

No comments:

Post a Comment