Saturday, October 25, 2014

Woozworld Yetis: Stories

Woozworld Yetis: Stories:



                                                 The Mean Bully


     Lilly went to school that day and the girls were still talking about how Lilly was trying to flirt with a boy but fell on him. Lilly actually wasn't trying to flirt with him. He actually started the conversation but someone pushed Lilly into him because they thought it was funny. No one knew who that was though. Lilly was so embarrassed. She got through the day and was so glad to go home. Good thing she hadn't needed to walk. Her friend, Grace drove her home and dropped her off. 

     Lilly went into the house and into her room. She didn't mean to slam the door, but she did. She got her laptop and went onto Facebook, a popular social network where you could talk to others, like your friends. But her wall was full of horrible mean comments. She cried and shut her laptop. Why are people so mean? The only nice thing there was Grace telling them to back off. I just hoped they would stop. Prom was coming up so maybe they'd be so focused in that , that they would not spend the time saying mean things about me. I'm so embarrassed. Prom was actually a week away so I was deciding if I would go or not. I decided not. I didn't want to show myself there and get made fun of.

      The next day, It was Friday, Whew , the weekend.  I tried to get through the day but the boy who I fell on asked me to prom. I said no because I thought it was some kind of trick. Later, after school when my mom wasn't home I made myself something to eat and heard a car. It was the boy's car. My mom didn't tolerate me dating. Well she let me but honestly didn't want it here when she was here because it reminded her of the divorce which when something reminded her of it, she cried for a week. A week!  I went outside and asked him to leave. He asked me to go to prom. I said no again. ''My mom is going to be here soon, you need to leave.'' I said. He said if I'd say yes, he'd leave. I said yes and I meant it because he'd be coming over and over if I didn't go. He left after. 

     Prom came along. I was going to use the dress that I've kept for prom ever since I was little , I tried it on and it fit. I put the beige colored prom dress on and some makeup. I put on some matching shoes. And I was ready to get this over with. He came up to the door and walked with me to the limo. A limo? This is a trick. Why a limo. When  I arrived, I was laughed at but I got through it. I sat at the table. He stayed with me. He asked me to dance. But I said,'' I don't know how to.'' And that was true. I've never got the time to or anyone to dance with. He said he'd show me how and I agreed to dance then. We danced until they said It was time to tell who was Prom Queen and Prom King. The vote slips were already in. We voted for Grace and Anderson because she had gotten in and they were already a couple which made it less complicated and she was my friend. They announced the king and said, ''Jake Nedson.'' Which was the boy I was with. But the prom queen was separate so I doubt I'd be it. 

     ''And Prom Queen is: Lilly Johnson!'' ''What?'' I thought. I came up there. We had our spotlight dance and at the end. He said it wasn't a trick, and kissed me.


-Stethanie297

No comments:

Post a Comment