Sunday, November 30, 2014

Woozworld Yetis: Stories

Woozworld Yetis: StoriesWoozworld Yetis: Stories:     Power

     I was in the girl's bathroom but I heard a noise.. I heard girls, they were giggling. What was going on? I walked towards the door. When I opened it, a girl had a phone. She tapped it and showed it to me. She laughed at me while I saw a picture of me doing something awfully inappropriate. She bullied me with unkind words while I was trying to get away and suddenly a girl came in and saw what happened, she backtalked the girl and the girl hurried away while calling my lifesaver a freak. ''Thank you!'' I said, taking a big breath. ''No worries. It's what I do. I'm your lifesaver.'' she replied. I was surprised. She just said what I was thinking. Coincidence? Probably. She left, mysteriously.

     The next day, I got ready. ''Honey come down!'' My mom yelled. I came down with my bag but my mom showed me the picture. ''What's wrong?'' She said. Before I could explain to her, I rushed out. Obviously, she knew it was fake but it was the fact that she knew about my school troubles. I didn't need my mom coming to my school and hovering over the principle trying to convince him to suspend the girls who were behind this. So, I rushed out. When I got to school, I walked through the halls with people laughing at my face. But there was a person not laughing. The 'lifesaver.' She disappeared. My mind? Probably. I went into class. I had puffy red eyes. I felt weird , I felt powerful. I felt like the whole class was against me. I felt rage. I used a twist with my hands and a vase fell onto the girl behind it. I realized that I did that. I ran out of class and into the bathroom and sat and cried. What is happening to me? My eyes turned a bright green and I saw the girl but faded. She told me,''Follow me.'' I could't help it. I followed her. 



-Stethanie297 (part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment