Friday, November 21, 2014

Answers for "Riddle Corner!" and more

Hey there yetis!!

Hi! Im gonna start this post with the answers for my first 4 riddles from my "Riddle corner!" post last friday.

These are the answers and if you got any/all of them right post a comment to this post (it can be annoymous):

ANSWERS:
1. Put the plug on

2. Lunch and Dinner

3. A glove

4. Your name

So they are the answers! The first one i made up and all the others my friends from school told me so a big thanks to my friends. Ok the next thing i wanna talk about is the whole "Zeena and Max" thing. Now Woozarazzi posted on the woozworld blog saying that the future Zeena sent a message to the present Zeena. And as you woozens know the future Zeena is to be called Mrs. Neon and to my opinion I think Zeena is the mother of Eva and Fil from the future. And I think it was Zeena who is to blame for all this.
Anyway Im guessing thats it! C Ya tomorrow!

'Till next time,
oxRainbowDashxo

Me and my sis. x3

No comments:

Post a Comment