Sunday, November 23, 2014

Outfit of the day with your resident fashionsita CrimsonIce, a big shoutout to my awesome mer corn baby daddy (hehe its a joke) GOLDY on his wedding to Jello!

Hi woozens its your resident fashionista CrimsonIce again and today I'll be blogging the next winter outfit for the oncoming season! It's a cute look with a very adorable and cozy feel. It's not that hard to find and I think you'll be a big hit if you wear this to the upcoming woozmas celebrations!
Outfit: It's beginning to feel a lot like Woozmas
Hair: Kangaroo PJ onesie head
Face: Manga cat eyes
Dress/ Long sweater: Woozmas Sweater
Shoes: Urbanz Fur boots
A cozy outfit for woozmas is essential with the cold weather coming in. Taking a closer look at the outfit you can see the corresponding colours and the cute design. The onesie head is a gorgeous addition to the outfit with a nice woozmas sweater to go with it. The head and the woozmas sweater seem to integrate very well and the urbanz fur bots are just long enough to reach the knees and no further. Woozmas sweaters are a personal favourite of mine and I love how the intricate details add style and design to the outfit. Its a good composition which i know people will love! The PJ head is interchangeable with any other head, I just love my kangaroo PJ head. I tend to not like having the whole outfit, instead i prefer to have the heads. Get ready for the new season of woozmas fashionistas because the latest trendz arent out yet, so you need to set the trendz before they happen!

A big shoutout to my awesome friend Goldy, he's an amazing woozen who just got married to the love of his woozworld life Jello! The wedding would have been awesome and although i couldnt make it, i hung out with him a couple of hours before the wedding. I can't say how happy I am for him and Jello and me and the mer corns will be visiting them regularly!
I can't wait for Lauren and Stormie's wedding, 2 of the most awesome people ever! And i cant help but wonder when Cla and Penny will be engaged either :D. All my friends seem to be in the mood for a perfect wedding and I cant help but ship them all as magical couples!
GoldyxJello forever!
CrimsonIce xoxo
This is your resident fashionista signing off
CrimsonIce xx

No comments:

Post a Comment