Sunday, November 23, 2014

oxRainbowDashxo's Riddle Corner! #2

Hai yetis!

This is the second Riddle Corner with me and these are the second set of riddles I have for you! If you have an answer comment it to this post and I will post answers next FRIDAY. Hope u like them!

RIDDLES:

1. What goes round the house and in the house but never touches the house?

2. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

3. What fastens two people yet touches only one?

4. What is the centre of gravity?


So these are this weeks riddles! If you have any riddles you would like to see next time message me them on woozworld and I will arrange it to go with a few others! The riddles you message me MUST have the answer with them. If it doesn't I wont use it.

That's it from me today!

Over and Out,
oxRainbowDashxo

DONUT! xD

1 comment:

  1. Answer to question 1 is a car answer to question 3 is a seatbelt

    ReplyDelete