Friday, December 5, 2014

oxRainbowDashxo's Riddle Corner! answers and holiday chests

Hey yetis!

Hi! Today im gonna post the answers to my "Christmassy" riddles! If you got them right let me know in the comments! If you got a few wrong try again next time! Ill be posting the next set of riddles tomorrow so try those ones!

ANSWERS:

1. Snowflakes

2. A puddle

3. Santa covered in chimney soot

4. Elf-is Presley!

Ok so those are the answers for my Christmas themed riddles and the last one was my favourite one of all of them! :D If you want more Christmas riddles here is the link:

http://www.primarygames.com/holidays/christmas/jokes.php

Share these riddles I post to your friends and if you happen to use it on your own website please give credit to the website the riddles came from. :) And the holiday chests are an awesome way to make new friends and to earn super cute little yetis! OMG those things... they are just one of the cutest things ive seen in my life. These are the little furry prizes you get for the first FIVE days and im sure there are more prizes along the way leading up to the new year.


Anyway im guessing that's it from me today!

Stay awesome!
oxRainbowDashxo

No comments:

Post a Comment