Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Woozworld Yetis:Stories

Woozworld Yetis: Woozworld Yetis: Stories:

                                                           Power -Part 2- (10 parts)

     Once I followed her, I knew it was a mistake. She led me to the top of a building and told me to jump off. ''Jump off? Why would I want to kill myself!'' I screamed, horrified. ''You were the chosen one! You have to break the cycle!'' She cried. ''What the hell are you talking about! Cycle? What cycle!'' I yelled. She used power against me but she was weaker than me. ''Go!'' She cried. I couldn't take it. I used my power against her and she fled off the building. I was shocked but proud for some reason?

     A random guy with a blue long beard dropping to his waist appeared. ''Um..'' I said. He didn't say anything but we somehow teleported to a cave. Not exactly a cave when you step inside though. A plump lady told me,''You're the chosen one, you must lead the world of POWER.'' ''Um.. But I don't want ..'' I tried to say. ''No talk.'' she said. She put this weird dark red outfit onto me and shoved me out a door. A crowd of people were cheering for me. ''New queen is hot!'' I heard. Now.. I was creeped out. 

     Suddenly, I saw the 'lifesaver.' ''I was supposed to be the queen you ragged old junk fool!'' she cried. ''What?'' I said. A guy hovered over to her and killed her. I recognized this immediately and started sobbing. ''Why'd you kill her!'' I cried. (literally cried) ''My queen, we do not accept this behavior. For, you might but we won't. We'll protest all we want until you accept.'' This was very surprising but I felt like I liked him, what was wrong with me? ''You didn't have to kill her.'' I said in a tiny voice. ''Just wave your hand and I'm off.'' He said. I waved me hand and hurried back inside. ''Good choice.'' A woman said. ''What?'' I said. She chuckled. ''You have ALOT to learn, young lady.'' she said. I was confused.

                           *The next morning*

''Thank god that was a dream!'' I cried. ''No dream young lady. It's training time.'' she said. I moaned. ''Save that until you're with...'' she tried to say. I groaned. ''Oh my gosh!'' I said. I threw my pillow at her. She got me up and put me in this awkward suit. 

     ''HAAAAAAAA!'' A man said. I recognized the man, it was from last night. ''Wow. Wasn't expecting you. Okay let's get on with training. Take that sword.'' He said. ''Sword?'' I said in a tiny voice. He sighed and took the sword and put it in my hands. My hands were trembling but took it. My fear was anything dangerous,harmful,or painful to anyone. He told me to raise it. I rose it slowly but dropped it at my feet and ran away to the room. He sighed. 

     ''Queen.'' He said, knocking. ''I'm not a queen! I want to go home.'' I said. ''look, I've been through this many of times. Honest. Do you think those greedy mean people deserve to live?'' he said. I didn't answer because 

a) I didn't know

and

b) Isn't there such thing as second chances?

     He opened the door....


-Stethanie297 What will happen next in part 3?

No comments:

Post a Comment